How do you change the temperature unit and buffer set on the H-Series miniLab pocket pH Meters™?
Instructions to change the temperature unit and buffer set on the H-Series miniLab pocket pH Meters™.
- Start with the meter turned off.
- While holding the CAL 1 button down, press and release the Power button while still holding the CAL 1 down.
- The tester will flash through the buffers of the current set in the upper section and display the current temperature unit in the lower section.
- You can press the CAL 1 to cycle through the 4 options.
- pH 4-7-10/°C
- pH 4-7-10/°F
- pH 4-6.86-9.18/°C
- pH 4-6.86-9.18/°F
- Once you have the desired setting displayed on the screen, press the Power button. When the instrument is powered back on the settings will be changed.